Withdrawal Rule

A Short Page Title Tagline
  1. A full calender month written notice or one month fee in lieu of such a notice must be given before a child name can be withdrawn. 
  2. School Leaving Certificate and progress report will not be issued until all dues are paid. 
  3. students who have been on the rolls and who leave in April or May will have to pay fee for one additional vacation month.
  4. School Leaving Certificate, if required should be applied on the prescribed form available at the reception. All school dues will be realized up to the end of the month in which the application for the withdrawal is received. School Leaving Certificate will be issued after 10 days of the receipt of the application having no dues.
  5. Duplicate copy of School Leaving Certificate is not ordinarily issued. In special cases such certificate will be issued after verification and submission of an affidavit issue by First Class Magistrate. F.I.R and other required documents.