- The school Conveyance is available only on existing routes
- Bus fee has to paid from eleven months.
- One month advance notice must be given before discontinuing the use of the bus or one month fee in lieu of notice.
- Parents /Students are not permitted to add new a stops for their conveyance without seeking the permission from the principal.
- Parents are requested to note that the bus routes are fixed after careful planning and no route can be changed or extended to suit individual need.
- Drop your ward at the bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled time for the arrival of the school bus. Make sure that you are at the bus stop well in time to receive your wards after school.
- If the child is availing bus facility and for some reasons the parent have to collect their wards earlier,a prior note to the class teachers along with a letter of request addressed to the principal should be sent. The parents should come personally at the reception to collect their ward. The child will not be handed over from gate in such a case.
- Parents are expected to treat the staff WITH RESPECT.
- You are advised to take necessary steps and have the phone numbers, address, I-Cards and Police Verification of your ward's Tampo, Van Driver.
- Inform the school authorities about the transporter and the means of transport.
- The School holds no responsibility for these private vehicles, but we are concerned about the safety of the students . So please stay alert.
Precautions and Safety Measures
1. Students must reach the bus stop at least a few minutes before the scheduled time for the arrival of the school bus.
2. Students should always stay away from the main road while waiting for the school bu.
3. Students should not board or alight from the bus until the bus has come to complete halt.
4. Students should remain seated and not move around when the bus is in motion.
5. Students should not lean out of the window or stick their limbs out.
6. Students should occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the school bus.
7. Senior students should look after the younger ones offering them their seats.
8. The front door is the only authorised entrance and exit point. Only conductor authorised to open the door.
9. The School Management does not undertake any responsibility, whatsoever, for any damage or injury which may be sustained by the students as a result of accident either in the school premises or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner. The School or in any manner. The School Management, however, takes all precautions to see that the children are safe as long as they remain in their custody.