Fees Rules :
- Registration fee for all Classes will be paid
- All fees are payable strictly in advance.
- Fees are to be paid monthly.
Annual dues/Additional Payment:
Development, Examination Fee, Lab Fee, Sports Fee, School functions.
(In two installments installment the time of admission/April. 2nd Installment in September.)
Detailed particulars of fee are available on separate sheets in the School office.
ATTENDANCE, ABSENCE AND LEAVE APPLICATION
The school does not encourage any kind of absence except on medical or some emergency grounds. In case of any such unavoidable circumstances, the parent should send an application preferably in advance otherwise through the child when he/she attends the school again. In case of any medical reason, parent should submit the medical certificate along with the fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner. Parents are advised not to send the child to school if he/she is suffering from any infectious disease till the doctor certifies his/her fitness. Such children will be detained at the school reception and parents will be asked to take them back with them.
No half-day leave will be granted except in some exceptional circumstances. Parents must themselves pick up their ward from the school.
No student shall be eligible to take the examination unless he has completed at least 80% of attendance separately in theory, practical & internal assessment classes counted from the opening of class up to the first of the month preceding the month in which the examination commences.
RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
- Parents are requested to look into their childrens diary daily.
- Each pupil must have the diary and bring it to the school daily. Parent/Guardians are informed that occasional reports from the teachers are sent through these pages.
- During school hours parents are not allowed to see the children meet the teachers or visit the class rooms. They need permission from the principal to do so. (Office Hours: 8:00 a. m. to 12:00 noon)
- The students should be dropped at school gate by school timings.
- Short leave/half day leave is not allowed.
- Any change of address/telephone number should be notified immediately.
- Do inform the class teacher, head of institution and school doctor in your ward suffers from any specific disease/allergy or has undergone an operation/is under medication.
- Parents are requested to look into their children's diary daily.
- Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed later.
MEETING THE PRINCIPAL
The parents may meet the principal on Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. and on other days by prior appointment.
The School prepares students for C.B.S.E. (Class XII). The medium of instruction right from the beginning is English. Hindi is a compulsory subject up to Class X. Sanskrit is taught from Class V to VIII. Computer studies start from Class II upwards. Curriculum changes are prone to alteration as laid down by the C.B.S.E. from time to time.
Special emphasis is laid on Co-curricular activities. The School has a good net work of games and related activities e.g: Music, Dance, Dramatics, Painting, Art and Craft, P.T., Sports. Athletics, Yoga and indoor games are all included in regular time table.
There is a system of constant evaluation through assessment of class assignment, Periodic and Terminal examinations. Promotion to next higher class is done after the Annual Examination in accordance with promotion rules decided by the Examination Committee.
Parent- teacher meetings are held after the Periodic, Terminal Examinations regularly to apprise the parents the progress of their wards..
HEALTH AND MEDICAL CARE
All care is taken of the students health. During emergency parents are immediately contacted. Parents are requested to inform the Principal if any of their wards come into contact with any infectious disease.
- First aid is provided in case of minor injury.
- Clean drinking water is provided through water coolers.
India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I Love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers and elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people. I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone lies my happiness.
Summer Timing : Nursery to UKG 7.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. Class I and onwards 7.30 a.m. to 1.20 p.m.
Winter Timing : Nursery to UKG 8 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. Class I and onwards 8 a.m. to 2.15 p.m.
Terms and Vacations
The academic year start in the first week of April and ends in the third week of March.
Main vacations during the year
1. Summer holidays 45 days
2. Dushera holidays 5 days
3. Deepawali holidays 5 days
4. Short winter breaks 15 days